Log in now to watch this video
Not a Mash Networks subscriber yet? Join for free!
Sign up here!
Enterprise Risk Management for
Source: Mash Risk Television
Sim Segal, FSA, CERA
President, SimErgy Consulting LLC
- Enterprise risk management (ERM) is more challenging for non-corporate entities because they:
- Have multiple stakeholders
- Have multiple objectives for each stakeholder
- Have multiple key metrics for each objective
- Non-corporate entities require metrics for multiple time periods
- Cash inflows and outflows are viewed differently in non-corporate